For only a buck, I'll be selling files along with the original file for any art I post. This is because my brother BROKE THE JOYCONS ON MY SWITCH
and I need money to buy new ones. I've been looking for a job as well, but it'd be super helpful if someone purchased the files.
Look, the job isn't just
for the switch, ok?
What you'll get:
- A PSD file
- An MDP file (The extension is for Medibang, which is a free program. Can open .psd and .mdp and it's what I use to draw. PS is only for effects or those who have PS and don't want to download Medibang.)
- The full size image (Look, I'm totally not a money whore right now and compressing my files so I can get money. Seriously.
- A few bonuses that could be:
- The idea sketches
- The thumbnail for the speedpaint (But not the video in case I get in trouble for distributing free music)
- Random drawings from my sketchbook
- A real-time video of the process